Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tramp

I looked at the calendar today and was thrilled to see that, aside from taking the kids to school and the usual daily routine, I had nothing planned!  "Ha, ha, ha!"  says God.  "That's what she thinks!  I have other plans for her today."    (Don't stop reading just because I mentioned Him in this post--you'll see why in a minute!)  Right now I am waiting for Animal Control....

My friend, Kate, has been walking at the mall on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so I was all set to join her.  But much to my disappointment, she had other plans.  I was begrudgingly going to come home and walk my dogs despite the frigid 20 degree temperature, when I turned the corner to my street and saw Tramp.

Now, I didn't know at the time that Tramp was this poor, dirty, matted dog's name, but little did I know that he was put in my path for a reason.  (Stay with me here...) I thought to myself, "Wow, I can't believe that no one would call the county about this dog who obviously had been wandering the neighborhood for days!"  His face is absolutely adorable.

Ooo, ooo, ooo...the Animal Control officer is here.  I'll post again to give you an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment