Saturday, November 7, 2009

California is AWESOME!

Hello from Sunny (smoggy) California!

We are on an adventure in Southern California, currently in San Diego!  I don't have much time as I am sitting in the lobby of the Hilton Harbor Island using their free internet.  But I wanted to share with you a couple of pictures that we have taken so far. 
We've been to 2 lands, and a world, so far.  We still have to visit a farm and several more fun places.  The kids are having fun, but have been having breakdowns around 9 or 10 in the morning (following a 6 o'clock wake up time--they are the orchestrators of that, not us!).  Brennan and Ella really loved Legoland and Disneyland.  My favorite was Sea World where I got to feed and pet the dolphins and Manta Rays with the kids.  I will try to update more later after we go visit old town today!
Thanks for reading!
Love, Anne

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love San Diego! Have a ball and think of us :) Love Claude

    PS - couldn't get it to let me post as anything but anonymous - not very techie you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you are not answering my phone calls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love San Diego. I also love Disneyland. Sounds like a fun filled trip

    ReplyDelete