Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Surfing at 35,000 feet! No kidding!

Hello from 35,000 feet in the air!  I am completely serious!  Well, I may be fibbing a bit because we are in a descent right now coming into Dulles Airport.  I am flying Virgin America and starting today until January 31, 2010 Google is providing free in-flight internet!  I think it is so cool that I can write to you all from an airplane!!  So futuristic!  If any of you are thinking of flying around the US (or around the world for that matter), I highly reccomend (sp?--ASIDE: There is no spell check on this blogging thing and I always forget how to spell this word!) flying with Virgin America or Virgin Atlantic.  I am not getting paid to say this, but we used this airline for our flight to Southern California and back (today, right now!).  I still want to become a flight attendant--who knows, maybe this will get me in with the big guys!

Anyway, our trip was amazing and I am sad that it is coming to an end.  I got to watch 2 very good movies (500 Days of Summer and The Time Traveler's Wife) and now I will spend the last few minutes doing a little Breaking Free bible study by Beth Moore.  I just had to tell you how cool I feel right now.  Sort of a new twist on the mile-high club!  Jesus would approve!
Thanks for reading!
Love, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment