Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fly away, Stanley! Be free!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  I hope that you all are having a wonderful day!  Dan had to contract fly yesterday and today, but the kids and I have been enjoying lazy days!  We are currently watching Cars on the Disney channel waiting to watch the Peanuts Thanksgiving special at 8.

I am thankful for my true friends who have stayed loyal and reliable despite my ego and my faults.  I am thankful for my wonderful husband who always provides for our family and loves us the best way possible.  I am thankful for 2 beautiful, healthy, smart children whom I love despite all the whining and messiness.  I am thankful for my family who always seems to understand me and love me regardless of my crazy nature.  And I am thankful for Jesus who has given me eternal life.

I am thinking of you all and hope you have a happy and healthy holiday season.
Thanks for reading!
Anne ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment