Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Say a prayer and check back tomorrow. . .

Although I may not always come through, I really do try to be a woman of my word (except when I say that I will call you—I may like to talk, but just not on the phone). And since I told you that I would do a post on Monday, and it IS still Monday on the East Coast (albeit for 11 more minutes), here it is.

I really wanted to write to you about Cherrybrook Kitchens, which is a great company that makes allergen-free baking mixes that are not only safe but really good. And I promise that I will, but I just don’t have the stamina tonight. I spent most of the day and evening, aside from putting my wonderful children to bed, trying to find the most affordable flights to California. Please pray for the Bishop and Meggett families: my mother-in-law, Kathy Meggett Bishop, lost her mother today and we will be putting her to rest on Monday. My father-in-law, Ken, will say the service as he is a most wonderful servant of Christ and has given his retirement life to the church by being ordained as a Catholic Deacon. We are taking the kids to support Kathy and Ken and to meet some of Dan’s family, many of whom he hasn’t seen in a long time.

I love you, my wonderful readers and friends, so I promise to write about Cherrybrook Kitchens tomorrow and a couple of other things. Thanks for your loyalty and patience. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. And thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about the loss of Dan's grandmother. My prayers for the family and for a safe trip for you all.

    Much Love,

    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers for the family especially during this time of sorrow for Dan's grandmother.

    Safe trip to California and much love, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for the loss and all the saddness that goes with it. Hopefully your children will be a comfort and reminder that, as life moves forward, we carry in our hearts those we've loved and lost.
    Much love,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete