Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update

Thanks for checking back in.
I went to Mary Washington Hospital this morning for the second mammogram and ultrasound, which both indicated that I am A-OK!  I saw the area that they were concerned about and it DID look like something out of the ordinary (Aside: The technology is AMAZING!  Digital imaging just astounds me!).  But after several painful smooshings, the spot showed itself to be nothing more than overlapping tissue.  I just have to go back in a year for a follow up.  So, everyone, go do your self-exams (even the guys, 'cause if you watch Nip/Tuck, you know that guys get it too.)!
Now onto the next hurdle of sinus and septum surgery on Friday morning.  I don't think it will be a walk in the park, but hopefully this will rid me of the cause of all this crazy illness stuff that has plagued me for the past couple of years.  Here's to praying!
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! I'm so glad everything is ok :-) Love ya, Sierra

    ReplyDelete