Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inaugural Post--My first Blog entry

Good afternoon!
Welcome to my first ever blog entry!  I have recently realized that I am out of contact with many people who are near and dear to me.  So, I thought this would be a way for me to connect with you who think I am a bad friend.  Really, I just don't like talking on the phone.  Those of you who knew me in high school are balking at this, but life has certainly gotten much more "complicated" with the advent of 2 small human beings in my midst, making life realistic in 5 minute increments.  So phone is out, email is in.  My wonderful and oh-so-smart husband, D, said, "What about Facebook?"  and to him I replied, "Trojans!" 
 No not the protective kind . . . the ones that overtake your computer.  Plus, the whole 5 minute increment thing goes out the window when I get onto Facebook.  3 hours can go by without me even realizing it.

Thus, I will be creating updates on a daily or bi-daily (is this a word?) of our happenings.  I follow a couple of different blogs which I have added to my gadget thingy on this.  If you are a blogger and know some tips, then please share. 
Thanks for reading!
Anne ;)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see and hear the updates. I miss everyone on Pike Trail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing you Dan and the precious children Saturday. You look wonderful. So happy you are not trying to manage and raise kids. Too little time and too much to do makes me -- well lets say not a fun person to be around.

    God Bless you and love too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog, Anne! That's so funny you watch 'Sons of Anarchy', I too am a fan. You ever catch 'Breaking Bad'? Another good one.
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete