Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WALL*E


Here is a picture of my 4 kids.  Ella is 6, Tucker is 12, Bridget is 11, and Brennan is 3.5.
Right now, Ella is at school (Kindergarten) and Brennan is watching WALL*E for the 15th time this week.  And he loves every part just as much as he did the first time.  EVE (EEVAH, as WALL*E pronounces her name) is such a good role model for women!  I love it when she shoots that magnet that sucks her into the air...then all the ships fall down like dominoes.  We just waatched the part where Wall*e just melts when she says his name, and then she laughs.  She is so cool!

I officially lost my lia sophia management this morning.
 The money was good but my heart just wasn't into it.  Don't get me wrong--I love the jewelry and I will still be selling it and doing shows (as long as they don't dry up), but I am not cut out for management anymore.  I really just want to focus on managing my family and house for right now.  Outside of motherhood, I have never had a job last as long as lia sophia has--going on 3 and a half years; 4 in May.  I'm pretty proud of that!

I am also proud of my wonderful Uncle Robin who, this past weekend, celebrated with our extended family 25 years as a Passionist Priest in the Catholic Church .  If you have never met my uncle, he is a wonderful, devoted, loving, intelligent, caring man who has taught me many things over the years.  He married us and baptized both of my kids.  He means so much to me!

I promise to have a more organized schedule of these posts.  The holiday yesterday messed me up, but I truly enjoyed spending the time with my husband while the kids were in school.  I think that Columbus Day is the only day when he has off and they don't--a nice treat. 

(So, I am watching Brennan sit in one of our crazy chairs--he is sleeping and trying not to let his head fall over. Every time it falls, he jerks it back over...but he's asleep.  Okay, I went over and placed his head on the arm rest.  Looks like I have 45 minutes while he sleeps.  Hmmm...what to do....)

This is addicting, but I must do something constructive like pay bills or watch Sons of Anarchy.  Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how your children have grown! It's good to "see" you all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, we left Maine and are now on the West Coast at Camp Pendleton. If you're ever coming out this way, please look us up! I know your children would love Legoland, or Disney or Sea World! Come visit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sending this to me. I will save it in my favorites and look at it occassionally--comparing the text to the real life version!! Wonderful to be in the Word with you this morning. Maggie

    ReplyDelete